Barchart names Mark Haraburda as CEO
Mr. Haraburda has served as Managing Director of Business Development and Sales for Barchart since 2007.
In his previous role as Managing Director, Mr. Haraburda oversaw Barchart's institutional sales and marketing, as well as managed Barchart's agricultural technology division, AgriCharts.
Mr. Haraburda's prior career experience includes Bank One, Chicago Board of Trade and Chicago Board Options Exchange.
Academically, he holds a Master of Science in Financial Markets from Illinois Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Bradley University.
Current Barchart CEO Andrew Lowdon will continue as COO, as well as company Chairman. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- CNA Financial appoints Michael Bless to board
- Kemper appoints Susan D. Whiting as director
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
More inside POST