Ms. Christie is an accomplished mining executive with more than 20 years of operational experience.
She has managed a number of private and publicly listed mineral resource companies and served as a member of the Yukon Environmental and Socioeconomic Assessment Board.
Ms. Christie completed her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Geotechnical Engineering and has spent most of her career working in the Yukon and on resource exploration and development projects in Northern Canada. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
More inside POST
AB Inbev to buy soft drinks firm Hiball Companies