Ms. Christie is an accomplished mining executive with more than 20 years of operational experience.
She has managed a number of private and publicly listed mineral resource companies and served as a member of the Yukon Environmental and Socioeconomic Assessment Board.
Ms. Christie completed her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Geotechnical Engineering and has spent most of her career working in the Yukon and on resource exploration and development projects in Northern Canada. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
- Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
- Bellatrix appoints Brent Eshleman CEO
- Doug Baker resigns as member of Bellatrix board
More inside POST