Ms. Christie is an accomplished mining executive with more than 20 years of operational experience.
She has managed a number of private and publicly listed mineral resource companies and served as a member of the Yukon Environmental and Socioeconomic Assessment Board.
Ms. Christie completed her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Geotechnical Engineering and has spent most of her career working in the Yukon and on resource exploration and development projects in Northern Canada. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Savanna Energy Services appoints Lyle Whitmarsh as president
- Zenith Energy appoints Michael Palmer as Azerbaijan COO
- Bacanora appoints two directors
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
More inside POST