Bankwell Financial Group appoints Penko Ivanov as CFO
Mr. Ivanov comes to Bankwell with more than 24 years of experience in accounting and finance. His more recent roles included CFO for the US Operations of Doral Bank.
Mr. Ivanov began his career with Ernst & Young and held various accounting/finance positions at PepsiCo, GE Capital and Bridgewater Associates.
Mr. Ivanov holds MBA and Bachelor Degrees in Accounting and Finance from the University of South Florida and is a Certified Public Accountant. He is also Six Sigma Black Belt certified. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- W. R. Berkley Corporation appoints new executive
- Kaman Corporation appoints two executives
- SS&C Technologies appoints Bhagesh Malde as MD
- W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
- Cigna names four proven leaders to executive team
More inside POST
KKR & Co. acquires USI for $4.3 billion Companies