Bankwell Financial Group appoints Penko Ivanov as CFO
Mr. Ivanov comes to Bankwell with more than 24 years of experience in accounting and finance. His more recent roles included CFO for the US Operations of Doral Bank.
Mr. Ivanov began his career with Ernst & Young and held various accounting/finance positions at PepsiCo, GE Capital and Bridgewater Associates.
Mr. Ivanov holds MBA and Bachelor Degrees in Accounting and Finance from the University of South Florida and is a Certified Public Accountant. He is also Six Sigma Black Belt certified. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- XPO Logistics appoints AnnaMaria DeSalva to board
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
- Webster Financial appoints Albert J. Wang as CAO
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals promotes Joseph Truitt to COO
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership