Bankwell Financial CFO Ernest J. Verrico, Sr. to leave
Mr. Verrico was named Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of the Company in September 2009 and served as the Chief Operating Officer from 2010 until 2013.
Mr. Verrico came to Bankwell as a member of the executive management team with over 30 years’ experience, holding several executive positions at First Union National Bank of CT and Cornerstone Bank, and prior to that, a six year career at PriceWaterhouseCoopers where he specialized in serving banks and financial clients.
Mr. Verrico was a key member of the Bankwell executive team during the 2014 road-show presentations for the Company’s 2014 Initial Public Offering. He was also very instrumental in negotiating the successful acquisitions of The Wilton Bank and Quinnipiac Bank & Trust Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
More inside POST
Crocs Q1 revenues $267.9 million Earnings