Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
Mr. Martin is Vice President, Strategic Investments, Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited.
He gained 11 years’ experience with the Canadian Law Firm, Torys LLP, including a year on secondment to the Ontario Securities Commission, becoming a Partner in the firm in 1995.
Mr. Martin has worked in a variety of senior roles in the Fairfax Financial Group and served on the boards of a number of companies in which Fairfax is a significant investor.
Mr. Martin is the Chairman of Resolute Forest Products Inc. and serves as a Director of Eurobank Ergasias SA.
Previous Board appointments include Ridley Inc., HUB International Limited, Cunningham Lindsey Group Limited, Odyssey Re Group Limited, Northbridge Financial Corporation, The Brick Limited and Chairman of Imvescor Restaurant Group Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- C&C Group appoints Jim Clerkin as director
- Permanent TSB Group names Robert Elliott as chairman
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
More inside POST