Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
Mr. Boucher was appointed Group Chief Executive Officer of Bank of Ireland in 2009.
Mr. Boucher joined the Group as Chief Executive, Corporate Banking in December 2003 from Royal Bank of Scotland.
He was appointed Chief Executive, Retail Financial Services Ireland in January 2006.
Mr. Boucher is a past President of the Institute of Banking in Ireland (2008) and of the Irish Banking Federation (2006).
He has over thirty years’ experience in all aspects of financial services.
Mr. Boucher has held a number of key senior management roles within Bank of Ireland, Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster Bank through which he has developed extensive leadership, strategy development, financial, people, operational and risk management skills.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Banking. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
- FBD Holdings appoints Liam Herlihy as chairman
- Cairn Homes appoints Timothy Kenny as CFO
More inside POST