Bank of America appoints Michael White as director
Mr. White is the recently retired chairman, president and CEO of DIRECTV. Mr. White is an advisory partner for Trian Fund Management.
He is the former CEO of PepsiCo International and former vice chairman and director of PepsiCo. His experience includes service as CEO of Frito-Lay’s Europe, Africa and Middle East division, and CFO for PepsiCo and certain of its subsidiaries.
He is a former senior vice president for Avon Products, Inc., and a former management consultant for Bain & Company and Arthur Andersen & Co.
Mr. White received a master’s degree in international relations from Johns Hopkins University and a Bachelor of Arts in English and Russian from Boston College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert A. Ingram as chairman
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers appoints new president and COO
- Nucor promotes Leon Topalian to executive vice president
- Xerium Technologies names Mark Staton president and CEO
- Primo Water appoints Matt Sheehan as CEO
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership