Bank of America appoints Michael White as director
Mr. White is the recently retired chairman, president and CEO of DIRECTV. Mr. White is an advisory partner for Trian Fund Management.
He is the former CEO of PepsiCo International and former vice chairman and director of PepsiCo. His experience includes service as CEO of Frito-Lay’s Europe, Africa and Middle East division, and CFO for PepsiCo and certain of its subsidiaries.
He is a former senior vice president for Avon Products, Inc., and a former management consultant for Bain & Company and Arthur Andersen & Co.
Mr. White received a master’s degree in international relations from Johns Hopkins University and a Bachelor of Arts in English and Russian from Boston College. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Novan appoints Machelle Sanders to board
- Cree appoints Gregg Lowe as CEO
- HanesBrands appoints Barry A. Hytinen as CFO
- Bojangles’ appoints Robert F. Hull, Jr. to board
- Nucor elects General Lloyd J. Austin III (Ret) as director
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership