Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
Ms. Woodruff is a corporate director and was most recently the acting CEO of the Transportation Investment Corporation until 2015.
Ms. Woodruff previously served in executive roles in the power utility and health sectors with BC Hydro, BC Transmission Corporation and Vancouver Coastal Health overseeing major capital investment programs, technology deployment and operational transformation.
Ms. Woodruff's career began at Ernst & Young in Toronto, followed by executive leadership positions in finance, risk management and strategic operations in the Westcoast Energy group of companies.
She earned an Honours Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Western Ontario and an MBA at York University.
She is a Fellow Chartered Professional Accountant and also holds the ICD.D designation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark Corrigan to board
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership