Balfour Beatty director Maureen Kempston Darkes to retire
Ms. Kempston Darkes joined General Motors Corporation in 1975 and held a number of progressively senior roles during her time with the business, culminating in her appointment as group vice-president for General Motors' Latin America, Africa and Middle East operations. She retired from General Motors in 2009.
Ms. Kempston Darkes has a portfolio of non-executive directorships including Brookfield Asset Management, Canadian National Railways, Enbridge Inc and Irving Oil Company.
She is a member of the Canadian Government's Science, Technology and Innovation Council. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
KB Home earnings increased 9% in Q1 Earnings