Baird appoints Lydia Xu as MD, China investment banking
Ms. Xu joins Baird from BDA Partners where she was a Managing Director. A seasoned investment banker and finance professional with 15 years cross border M&A experience, Ms. Xu has advised on transactions across a range of industries, including manufacturing, chemical, auto and healthcare.
Her clients have included Areva, AXA Private Equity, BASF, C.R. Bard, Donaldson, Hercules, Johnson Controls, Life Technologies, Magna, Millipore, Schneider and Siemens VDO.
Ms. Xu has a M.B.A from China Europe International Business School in Shanghai and a B.S. in Mathematics from Peking University in Beijing. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
- HaiKe Chemical Group appoints Jes Cui to board as CFO
- Spi Energy appoints Qing Lu to board
- Road King Infrastructure appoints co-chairmen
- Baytacare Pharmaceutical nominates two directors
More inside POST