Baird appoints Lydia Xu as MD, China investment banking
Ms. Xu joins Baird from BDA Partners where she was a Managing Director. A seasoned investment banker and finance professional with 15 years cross border M&A experience, Ms. Xu has advised on transactions across a range of industries, including manufacturing, chemical, auto and healthcare.
Her clients have included Areva, AXA Private Equity, BASF, C.R. Bard, Donaldson, Hercules, Johnson Controls, Life Technologies, Magna, Millipore, Schneider and Siemens VDO.
Ms. Xu has a M.B.A from China Europe International Business School in Shanghai and a B.S. in Mathematics from Peking University in Beijing. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- SMIC appoints two Co-CEOs and executive directors
- 21Vianet appoints Wenbin Chen as director
- Yum China promotes Joey Wat to CEO
- Baidu appoints Herman Yu as CFO
- SGOCO Group appoints two directors
More inside POST