Badger Meter appoints director
Mr. Stern, executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of A.O. Smith Corporation, has more than 25 years of experience in management, corporate governance and mergers & acquisitions.
Mr. Stern joined A.O. Smith in 2007 and, in addition to his corporate development involvement, has for the past several years chaired the company’s global water treatment steering committee, focusing on strategy, expansion and alignment of the company’s water treatment businesses.
Prior to joining A.O. Smith, Mr. Stern was a partner in the transactional & securities practice group of Foley & Lardner LLP in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- King Juice Company names David Klavsons as CEO
- Rockwell Automation promotes Blake D. Moret to chairman
- Douglas Dynamics promotes CFO Robert McCormick to COO
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership