Badger Meter appoints director
Mr. Stern, executive vice president, general counsel and secretary of A.O. Smith Corporation, has more than 25 years of experience in management, corporate governance and mergers & acquisitions.
Mr. Stern joined A.O. Smith in 2007 and, in addition to his corporate development involvement, has for the past several years chaired the company’s global water treatment steering committee, focusing on strategy, expansion and alignment of the company’s water treatment businesses.
Prior to joining A.O. Smith, Mr. Stern was a partner in the transactional & securities practice group of Foley & Lardner LLP in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems appoints Terence R. Rogers as CFO
- A. O. Smith appoints Kevin J. Wheeler as COO
- HSA Bank names Gregory S. Madar CFO
- Lands' End appoints Robert Bowman to board
- Actuant elects Richard Holder as new director
More inside POST
Etsy cutting another 15% of workforce Companies