Bacanora Minerals non-exec chairman Colin Orr-Ewing steps down
Mr. Orr-Ewing began his career as an investment manager for the Shell Pension Fund in London after qualifying as a Certified Accountant.
He has a wealth of over 35 years experience spanning both the oil and mining industries and has been a director of UK and Canadian oil companies and Irish and Canadian mining companies.
Mr. Orr-Ewing also currently acts as an adviser to a fund management company on its natural resources portfolios. He was actively involved in the oil industry from 1971 through to 1987, working with numerous companies in the North Sea, Libya, Nigeria and Algeria.
Mr. Orr-Ewing is a geography graduate of Oxford University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
- Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
- Bellatrix appoints Brent Eshleman CEO
- Doug Baker resigns as member of Bellatrix board
More inside POST