Bacanora Minerals non-exec chairman Colin Orr-Ewing steps down
Mr. Orr-Ewing began his career as an investment manager for the Shell Pension Fund in London after qualifying as a Certified Accountant.
He has a wealth of over 35 years experience spanning both the oil and mining industries and has been a director of UK and Canadian oil companies and Irish and Canadian mining companies.
Mr. Orr-Ewing also currently acts as an adviser to a fund management company on its natural resources portfolios. He was actively involved in the oil industry from 1971 through to 1987, working with numerous companies in the North Sea, Libya, Nigeria and Algeria.
Mr. Orr-Ewing is a geography graduate of Oxford University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Gran Tierra Energy appoints Sondra Scott to board
- Leis Industries appoints James Stout to board
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
More inside POST
CEVA acquires 120 new vehicles in UK Companies