Bacanora Minerals appoints Jamie Strauss as director
Mr. Strauss is the founding partner of Strauss Partners Ltd. He has worked as a stockbroker in the City of London for over 25 years, specialising in the natural resources sector for nearly 20 of these.
Mr. Strauss was previously Managing Director of UK Equity product at BMO Capital Markets, prior to which he was a director of Hargreave Hale Ltd. where he founded, developed and then sold a Mining institutional sales and research department.
Mr. Strauss started his career in 1986 at Strauss Turnbull (subsequently bought by Societe Generale). He is a Non-Executive director of Altius Minerals and Gold Standard Ventures. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM AB, CANADA
- Savanna Energy Services appoints Lyle Whitmarsh as president
- Zenith Energy appoints Michael Palmer as Azerbaijan COO
- Bacanora appoints two directors
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
More inside POST
Don't overlook product returns Leadership
We should follow demanding bosses Leadership