Bacanora Minerals appoints Jamie Strauss as director
Mr. Strauss is the founding partner of Strauss Partners Ltd. He has worked as a stockbroker in the City of London for over 25 years, specialising in the natural resources sector for nearly 20 of these.
Mr. Strauss was previously Managing Director of UK Equity product at BMO Capital Markets, prior to which he was a director of Hargreave Hale Ltd. where he founded, developed and then sold a Mining institutional sales and research department.
Mr. Strauss started his career in 1986 at Strauss Turnbull (subsequently bought by Societe Generale). He is a Non-Executive director of Altius Minerals and Gold Standard Ventures. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM AB, CANADA
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
More inside POST