AzurRx BioPharma adds Charles J Casamento to board
Since 2007 Mr. Casamento has been executive director and principal of The Sage Group, a health care advisory group. He was president and CEO of Osteologix from October 2004 until April 2007.
Mr. Casamento was the founder of Questcor Pharmaceuticals where he was president, CEO and chairman. At Questcor he acquired Acthar.
At RiboGene Inc. Mr. Casamento was president, CEO and chairman and he was also co-founder, president and CEO of Indevus (formerly Interneuron Pharmaceuticals).
Mr. Casamento has held senior management positions at Genzyme Corporation, where he was Senior Vice President, American Hospital Supply, where he was Vice President of Business Development for the Critical Care division, Johnson & Johnson, Hoffmann-LaRoche and Sandoz.
Mr. Casamento holds a bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from Fordham University and an M.B.A. from Iona College.
He currently sits on the Boards of Directors of International Stem Cell Corporation and Relmada Therapeutics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
More inside POST
UBS Q2 profit rises 14 percent Earnings