Axovant Sciences appoints David Hung as CEO
Dr. Hung founded Medivation in 2003 and served as President and CEO through its acquisition by Pfizer in 2016.
Prior to his founding and leadership experiences with Medivation, Dr. Hung served as President and CEO at ProDuct Health, Inc., from 1999 until its acquisition by Cytyc Corporation in 2001, and was Vice President of New Projects as well as Lead Discovery and Development at Chiron Corporation.
Dr. Hung completed clinical fellowships in hematology, oncology, and transfusion medicine as well as basic science research fellowships in molecular biology at the University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine.
He received an MD Alpha Omega Alpha from the University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, and an AB in Biology summa cum laude from Harvard College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Third Point Reinsurance CEO to step down
- AXIS Capital: John Nichols resigns as CEO of AXIS Re
- Hiscox appoints Louise Dennett as group finance director
- Aspen announces director appointment
- Asian Citrus Holdings appoints non-executive director
More inside POST