AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
Mr. Gingrich brings more than 20 years of global medical device and health care sales, marketing, and general management experience to AxoGen.
Mr. Gingrich most recently served in senior general management and commercial roles at Hologic Inc., including Global Vice President and General Manager, Skeletal Health Solutions and Group Global Vice President, Marketing, Breast and Skeletal Health Solutions.
Prior to Hologic, Mr. Gingrich spent 15 years with Boston Scientific, holding several commercial and international positions of increasing responsibility, including General Manager, Cardiac Rhythm Management of Japan, and most recently as Vice President International Commercialization, Cardiac Rhythm Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST