AXIS Insurance names EVP of commercial management liability
Mr. Paccione has more than 25 years of experience in the insurance industry, most recently serving as Senior Vice President with AXIS Insurance, leading its northeast region for CMS over the past five years.
Previously, Mr. Paccione worked for Everest Re, where he helped establish its commercial management liability group. Before that, he spent 18 years at Chubb & Son in various management and executive roles.
Mr. Paccione received a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in finance, from the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia. He is an active member of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society.
In addition, he previously served on the Board of Directors for the Insurance Federation of New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Third Point Reinsurance CEO to step down
- AXIS Capital: John Nichols resigns as CEO of AXIS Re
- Hiscox appoints Louise Dennett as group finance director
- Aspen announces director appointment
- Asian Citrus Holdings appoints non-executive director
More inside POST