AXIS Insurance names EVP of commercial management liability
Mr. Paccione has more than 25 years of experience in the insurance industry, most recently serving as Senior Vice President with AXIS Insurance, leading its northeast region for CMS over the past five years.
Previously, Mr. Paccione worked for Everest Re, where he helped establish its commercial management liability group. Before that, he spent 18 years at Chubb & Son in various management and executive roles.
Mr. Paccione received a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in finance, from the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia. He is an active member of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society.
In addition, he previously served on the Board of Directors for the Insurance Federation of New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Nordic American Tankers appoints Bjørn Giaever as CFO
- Teekay Offshore Partners appoints Ian Craig to board
- Axovant Sciences appoints Patrick Machado to board
- GeoPark appoints Jamie B. Coulter to board
- Seadrill appoints Anton Dibowitz as CEO
More inside POST
BP Midstream Partners files for IPO Companies