Axion Power appoints Michael J. Corcoran as director
Mr. Corcoran is a Partner with GVP Partners based in Atlanta, Georgia. He founded GVP Partners in 2008 to provide governance, risk and compliance advisory services.
Prior to starting GVP Partners, Mr. Corcoran was a Partner with Deloitte & Touche from 2005 to 2008. In 2001, he founded Harborview Partners LLC, an internal and information technology audit firm based in Stamford, CT. In 2004, the firm was sold to their strategic partner, CBIZ, Inc and services were expanded to CBIZ's national footprint.
Prior to his professional services career, Mr. Corcoran held financial leadership roles at the Union Camp Corporation, Philip Morris and Kraft Foods.
Mr. Corcoran is a graduate of Georgetown University. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the Georgia Society of CPAs and the Institute of Internal Auditors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST