Axion Power appoints Michael J. Corcoran as director
Mr. Corcoran is a Partner with GVP Partners based in Atlanta, Georgia. He founded GVP Partners in 2008 to provide governance, risk and compliance advisory services.
Prior to starting GVP Partners, Mr. Corcoran was a Partner with Deloitte & Touche from 2005 to 2008. In 2001, he founded Harborview Partners LLC, an internal and information technology audit firm based in Stamford, CT. In 2004, the firm was sold to their strategic partner, CBIZ, Inc and services were expanded to CBIZ's national footprint.
Prior to his professional services career, Mr. Corcoran held financial leadership roles at the Union Camp Corporation, Philip Morris and Kraft Foods.
Mr. Corcoran is a graduate of Georgetown University. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the Georgia Society of CPAs and the Institute of Internal Auditors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- USA Technologies appoints Priyanka Singh as CFO
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
More inside POST
Henkel 2016 sales reached new record Earnings