Axion Power appoints Michael J. Corcoran as director
Mr. Corcoran is a Partner with GVP Partners based in Atlanta, Georgia. He founded GVP Partners in 2008 to provide governance, risk and compliance advisory services.
Prior to starting GVP Partners, Mr. Corcoran was a Partner with Deloitte & Touche from 2005 to 2008. In 2001, he founded Harborview Partners LLC, an internal and information technology audit firm based in Stamford, CT. In 2004, the firm was sold to their strategic partner, CBIZ, Inc and services were expanded to CBIZ's national footprint.
Prior to his professional services career, Mr. Corcoran held financial leadership roles at the Union Camp Corporation, Philip Morris and Kraft Foods.
Mr. Corcoran is a graduate of Georgetown University. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the Georgia Society of CPAs and the Institute of Internal Auditors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
More inside POST