Axalta Coating appoints Cahill Lempres to board
Ms. Lempres will serve on the Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability Committee.
Ms. Lempres is a Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company, a management consulting firm, where she also serves as a member of the firm’s Board of Directors, leads its Global Private Equity and Principal Investing Practice, and serves on the Board of Directors of the McKinsey Investment Office.
Ms. Lempres has announced her retirement from McKinsey effective August 2017.
Ms. Lempres received her AB cum laude from Dartmouth College and a BE degree in engineering from Dartmouth College’s Thayer School of Engineering.
She received an MBA with Highest Distinction as a Baker Scholar from the Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
- USA Technologies appoints Priyanka Singh as CFO
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership