Axalta Coating appoints Cahill Lempres to board
Ms. Lempres will serve on the Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability Committee.
Ms. Lempres is a Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company, a management consulting firm, where she also serves as a member of the firm’s Board of Directors, leads its Global Private Equity and Principal Investing Practice, and serves on the Board of Directors of the McKinsey Investment Office.
Ms. Lempres has announced her retirement from McKinsey effective August 2017.
Ms. Lempres received her AB cum laude from Dartmouth College and a BE degree in engineering from Dartmouth College’s Thayer School of Engineering.
She received an MBA with Highest Distinction as a Baker Scholar from the Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- PPG elects Gary R. Heminger to board
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
More inside POST