Avon Rubber appoints Paul McDonald as CEO
Mr. McDonald was Divisional Managing Director of Avon's Dairy division and a key member of the Group Executive management team.
Mr. McDonald joined the Group in 2003 and spent the early part of his career at Avon in commercial and operational roles which included responsibility for all UK operations and the European Protection & Defence and Dairy business units.
In 2007 Mr. McDonald assumed responsibility for the Group's Dairy division, which he has transformed from a manufacturer of rubber liners into a market leading technology driven company operating under the Milkrite brand, with operations in Europe, the USA, Brazil and China.
In 2015 Mr. McDonald led the successful acquisition and integration of InterPuls S.p.A. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST
Oman launches solar power initiative Politics