Prior to joining Avon, Mr. Wilson served as CFO of SABMiller, an international brewing and beverage company headquartered in London, from 2011 to 2015.
Mr. Wilson joined SABMiller in 2005 as Director of Strategic Projects and held numerous roles over his ten years at the company, including managing director in Russia as well as managing director of Central Europe.
Prior to SABMiller, Mr. Wilson was Strategy and Projects Director at Scottish & Newcastle, where he successfully led the strategy function across the group.
Additionally, he spent several years at Highland Distillers, where he held a variety of positions, most notably Group Finance Director.
Mr. Wilson began his professional career at Deloitte Haskins & Sells after completing his law degree at the University of Edinburgh. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST