Avis Budget Group names Arthur Orduna chief innovation officer
Mr. Orduna most recently served as Chief Innovation Officer for The ADT Corporation.
Prior to joining ADT, Mr. Orduna was with Canoe Ventures, LLC, a joint venture founded by the top six U.S. cable companies, where he served as Chief Technology Officer and then Chief Product Officer.
He has held leadership roles with Advance/Newhouse - Bright House Networks, Canal+ Technology U.S./Vivendi-Universal and Integrated Systems Inc./Diab-SDS.
Mr. Orduna is a graduate of Cornell University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals appoints Pete A. Meyers as CFO
- pdvWireless appoints Mark Hennessy to board
- Becton Dickinson names Tom Polen president
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- PTC Therapeutics CFO Shane Kovacs to leave
More inside POST