Avis Budget Group names Arthur Orduna chief innovation officer
Mr. Orduna most recently served as Chief Innovation Officer for The ADT Corporation.
Prior to joining ADT, Mr. Orduna was with Canoe Ventures, LLC, a joint venture founded by the top six U.S. cable companies, where he served as Chief Technology Officer and then Chief Product Officer.
He has held leadership roles with Advance/Newhouse - Bright House Networks, Canal+ Technology U.S./Vivendi-Universal and Integrated Systems Inc./Diab-SDS.
Mr. Orduna is a graduate of Cornell University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Honeywell appoints Brian S. Cook as vice president
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Francisco Fraga as VP, CIO
- Honeywell appoints Anne T. Madden as SVP, general counsel
- Becton Dickinson appoints two directors
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
More inside POST
VMware Q2 second revenue up 12.2% Earnings