Avis Budget Group names Arthur Orduna chief innovation officer
Mr. Orduna most recently served as Chief Innovation Officer for The ADT Corporation.
Prior to joining ADT, Mr. Orduna was with Canoe Ventures, LLC, a joint venture founded by the top six U.S. cable companies, where he served as Chief Technology Officer and then Chief Product Officer.
He has held leadership roles with Advance/Newhouse - Bright House Networks, Canal+ Technology U.S./Vivendi-Universal and Integrated Systems Inc./Diab-SDS.
Mr. Orduna is a graduate of Cornell University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST
Advance Auto Parts Q4 GAAP EPS $0.84 Earnings