Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
Mr. Lovins has been the company’s vice president and treasurer since August 2016, and will continue to serve as treasurer.
Mr. Lovins was previously vice president, global finance, Materials Group (now Label and Graphic Materials) from January 2011 to August 2016 and, prior to that, held positions of increasing responsibility across the company.
Mr. Lovins earned an MBA from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University and a BS in Finance from Miami University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
- Civista Bancshares adds M. Patricia Oliver to board
- Workhorse Group appoints Paul Gaitan as CFO
- DSW appoints Peter Cobb to board
More inside POST