Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
Mr. Lovins has been the company’s vice president and treasurer since August 2016, and will continue to serve as treasurer.
Mr. Lovins was previously vice president, global finance, Materials Group (now Label and Graphic Materials) from January 2011 to August 2016 and, prior to that, held positions of increasing responsibility across the company.
Mr. Lovins earned an MBA from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University and a BS in Finance from Miami University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST
Inflation tumbles in Germany Economy