Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
Mr. Lovins has been the company’s vice president and treasurer since August 2016, and will continue to serve as treasurer.
Mr. Lovins was previously vice president, global finance, Materials Group (now Label and Graphic Materials) from January 2011 to August 2016 and, prior to that, held positions of increasing responsibility across the company.
Mr. Lovins earned an MBA from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University and a BS in Finance from Miami University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Ferro Corporation appoints Marran Ogilvie to board
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
More inside POST
How many mistakes you should tolerate Leadership