Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
Mr. Harper is Chairman of Azuri Technologies, Chairman and Non-Executive Director at Gigabit Fibre, a Non-Executive Director at MTN, and is a leading figure in the mobile network industry for both the UK and Africa.
Mr. Harper co-founded Eaton Towers in 2008, a telecom tower company and held the position of Chief Executive Officer until early 2015.
Prior to founding Eaton Towers, Mr. Harper spent 12 years at Vodafone Group PLC in various roles including MD of Vodafone Ltd and as the Group Strategy Director, focusing notably on growth in emerging markets. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST