Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
Mr. Harper is Chairman of Azuri Technologies, Chairman and Non-Executive Director at Gigabit Fibre, a Non-Executive Director at MTN, and is a leading figure in the mobile network industry for both the UK and Africa.
Mr. Harper co-founded Eaton Towers in 2008, a telecom tower company and held the position of Chief Executive Officer until early 2015.
Prior to founding Eaton Towers, Mr. Harper spent 12 years at Vodafone Group PLC in various roles including MD of Vodafone Ltd and as the Group Strategy Director, focusing notably on growth in emerging markets. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership
Freddie Mac Q2 net loss $322 million Earnings