AvalonBay appoints Richard Lieb to board of directors
Since July 1, 2016, Mr. Lieb has been a Senior Advisor of Greenhill & Co., LLC, a publicly traded investment bank. Mr. Lieb previously served Greenhill in a variety of senior positions, most recently as a Managing Director and head of Greenhill’s Real Estate, Gaming and Lodging Group.
Mr. Lieb was also Greenhill’s Chief Financial Officer from 2008 to 2012 and a member of the firm’s Management Committee from 2008 to 2015.
Prior to joining Greenhill in 2005, Mr. Lieb spent more than 20 years with Goldman, Sachs & Co., where he headed its Real Estate Investment Banking Department from 2000 to 2005.
During his 30 years of investment banking experience, Mr. Lieb has advised clients across a wide range of real estate sectors on strategic investment, financing and corporate-level transaction matters. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
- Bechtel appoints Brendan Bechtel as chairman
- Highlands Bankshare appoints John H. Gray as CFO
More inside POST
Duke Energy Q1 income retreats 7% Earnings