Avalara names Jeremy Korst as executive vice president
Before joining Avalara, Mr. Korst was the general manager for Windows marketing at Microsoft, responsible for the worldwide launch of Windows 10.
Additionally, he has held leadership positions in Microsoft’s Unified Communications and Enterprise Services organizations.
Mr. Korst has also held a number of executive marketing and general management roles at T-Mobile, including vice president and general manager of its Broadband and Emerging Devices division.
Mr. Korst holds a B.A. in Economics, Politics and Government from the University of Puget Sound and an M.B.A. in finance and strategy from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, where he was a Palmer scholar.
He serves on boards of both institutions, as well as those of several technology startups. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Expedia appoints Mark Okerstrom as CEO
- Kelley Hall joins Nordstrom as senior vice president
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
More inside POST