Avalara appoints Tony Susak as general manager
Mr. Susak has more than 30 years of finance and telecom tax experience.
Prior to joining Avalara, Mr. Susak served as the Director of Tax for AT&T.
Prior to AT&T, Mr. Susak held similar positions with Cricket Communications, Cingular Wireless, Virgin Mobile, and General Motors’ OnStar division.
In these roles, he also helped develop policy and influence legislation involving vehicle telematics and communication taxes.
Mr. Susak holds an MBA with Distinction from the Keller Graduate School of Management and a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Indiana State University.
He is a member of the American College of Forensic Examiners. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
- Esterline appoints Michael J. Covey to board
- First Sound Bank promotes Lisa Cleary to EVP
More inside POST