AutoNation promotes William Berman to COO
Mr. Berman has 30 years of retail automotive experience, including vast experience with used vehicle and parts and service businesses. He has served as EVP and COO of the company since 2015.
Prior to becoming EVP and COO, Mr. Berman led the company's successful west coast region.
Mr. Berman is also the engineer on all of AutoNation's brand extension strategy, implementation and expansion. He is also a former California New Car Dealer Association board member. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
More inside POST