AutoNation promotes William Berman to COO
Mr. Berman has 30 years of retail automotive experience, including vast experience with used vehicle and parts and service businesses. He has served as EVP and COO of the company since 2015.
Prior to becoming EVP and COO, Mr. Berman led the company's successful west coast region.
Mr. Berman is also the engineer on all of AutoNation's brand extension strategy, implementation and expansion. He is also a former California New Car Dealer Association board member. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
Nestlé USA agrees to acquire Sweet Earth Companies