AutoNation promotes William Berman to COO
Mr. Berman has 30 years of retail automotive experience, including vast experience with used vehicle and parts and service businesses. He has served as EVP and COO of the company since 2015.
Prior to becoming EVP and COO, Mr. Berman led the company's successful west coast region.
Mr. Berman is also the engineer on all of AutoNation's brand extension strategy, implementation and expansion. He is also a former California New Car Dealer Association board member. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
More inside POST