Autohome appoints Paul Tyler as director
Mr. Tyler is Group Managing Director International of Telstra Corporation Limited.
Prior to joining Telstra in 2016, Mr. Tyler has held a number of roles over more than 15 years at Nokia Networks, including most recently the Head of Asia-Pacific and Japan.
He also served as the Chairman of BigAir Group Limited, a provider of managed services and networking infrastructure in Australia from 2008 to 2016.
Mr. Tyler holds an MBA from University College Dublin and engineering degrees from the University of New South Wales. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Spi Energy appoints Qing Lu to board
- Road King Infrastructure appoints co-chairmen
- Baytacare Pharmaceutical nominates two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as interim CFO
- Gridsum Holding appoints Ravi Sarathy as co-CFO
More inside POST