Autohome appoints Paul Tyler as director
Mr. Tyler is Group Managing Director International of Telstra Corporation Limited.
Prior to joining Telstra in 2016, Mr. Tyler has held a number of roles over more than 15 years at Nokia Networks, including most recently the Head of Asia-Pacific and Japan.
He also served as the Chairman of BigAir Group Limited, a provider of managed services and networking infrastructure in Australia from 2008 to 2016.
Mr. Tyler holds an MBA from University College Dublin and engineering degrees from the University of New South Wales. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
More inside POST
Ross Stores earnings rise 10% in Q1 Earnings