Autohome appoints Paul Tyler as director
Mr. Tyler is Group Managing Director International of Telstra Corporation Limited.
Prior to joining Telstra in 2016, Mr. Tyler has held a number of roles over more than 15 years at Nokia Networks, including most recently the Head of Asia-Pacific and Japan.
He also served as the Chairman of BigAir Group Limited, a provider of managed services and networking infrastructure in Australia from 2008 to 2016.
Mr. Tyler holds an MBA from University College Dublin and engineering degrees from the University of New South Wales. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Baidu appoints Herman Yu as CFO
- SGOCO Group appoints two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as CFO
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
More inside POST