Autodesk CEO Carl Bass to step down
Mr. Bass is a member of the Autodesk board of directors and is presently serving as an advisor to the company.
During his 24 year tenure at Autodesk, he has held a series of executive positions including president and chief executive officer, chief technology officer and chief operations officer.
Mr. Bass co-founded Ithaca Software, which was acquired by Autodesk in 1993.
He also serves on the boards of directors of HP, Zendesk and Planet; and on the advisory boards of Cornell Computing and Information Science, UC Berkeley School of Information, and UC Berkeley College of Engineering.
Mr. Bass holds a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from Cornell University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
More inside POST