Autodesk CEO Carl Bass to step down
Mr. Bass is a member of the Autodesk board of directors and is presently serving as an advisor to the company.
During his 24 year tenure at Autodesk, he has held a series of executive positions including president and chief executive officer, chief technology officer and chief operations officer.
Mr. Bass co-founded Ithaca Software, which was acquired by Autodesk in 1993.
He also serves on the boards of directors of HP, Zendesk and Planet; and on the advisory boards of Cornell Computing and Information Science, UC Berkeley School of Information, and UC Berkeley College of Engineering.
Mr. Bass holds a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from Cornell University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST