Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
Mr. Coe joined Auto Trader in 2007 to oversee the transition from a magazine business to being a pure digital company.
Mr. Coe was responsible for launching a number of new business areas, and led the company's early entry and subsequent growth in mobile and online.
For the past two years, Mr. Coe has been the joint Operations Director, sharing responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the business.
Prior to joining Auto Trader, Mr. Coe was at Telstra, Australia's leading telecommunications company, where he led Mergers and Acquisitions and Corporate Development for its media and internet businesses.
Mr. Coe was previously a consultant at PwC, having graduated from the University of Sydney with a B.Com. (Hons). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Sysco EPS increased $0.19 to $0.57 Earnings