Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
Mr. Coe joined Auto Trader in 2007 to oversee the transition from a magazine business to being a pure digital company.
Mr. Coe was responsible for launching a number of new business areas, and led the company's early entry and subsequent growth in mobile and online.
For the past two years, Mr. Coe has been the joint Operations Director, sharing responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the business.
Prior to joining Auto Trader, Mr. Coe was at Telstra, Australia's leading telecommunications company, where he led Mergers and Acquisitions and Corporate Development for its media and internet businesses.
Mr. Coe was previously a consultant at PwC, having graduated from the University of Sydney with a B.Com. (Hons). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST