Aurum Mining appoints Stephen Robert Ball as director
Mr. Ball has over 35 years' experience of working in senior roles in the Technology, Defence, Information Security and Communications industries.
Mr. Ball was appointed Chief Executive of Lockheed Martin UK in March 2009 until his retirement in 2016. Before that he was Managing Director of the company's operations in Ampthill, Bedfordshire.
Mr. Ball spent 21 years with HM Government Communications Centre (HMGCC), latterly as Chief Executive, working on specialist development and the manufacture of security and communications equipment.
He started out his career as an engineering apprentice. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership