Mr. Miniotis is joining AuRico Metals from Lundin Mining where he played a leading role advancing their M&A (mergers and acquisitions) and investor relations efforts over the past six years.
He brings over 12 years of experience in the mining industry having also worked for Wellington West Capital Markets, BMO Capital Markets, and Barrick Gold.
Mr. Flahr joined AuRico Metals at its inception in July 2015 and is responsible for the Company's corporate reporting, regulatory compliance and internal control environment.
Prior to joining AuRico Metals, Mr. Flahr was Director, Financial Reporting & Treasury at AuRico Gold Inc. up until its merger with Alamos Gold. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
More inside POST
Swiss trade surplus grows in May Economy