Mr. Miniotis is joining AuRico Metals from Lundin Mining where he played a leading role advancing their M&A (mergers and acquisitions) and investor relations efforts over the past six years.
He brings over 12 years of experience in the mining industry having also worked for Wellington West Capital Markets, BMO Capital Markets, and Barrick Gold.
Mr. Flahr joined AuRico Metals at its inception in July 2015 and is responsible for the Company's corporate reporting, regulatory compliance and internal control environment.
Prior to joining AuRico Metals, Mr. Flahr was Director, Financial Reporting & Treasury at AuRico Gold Inc. up until its merger with Alamos Gold. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
More inside POST