Atul Dubey joins Wolters Kluwer as SVP of global strategy
Mr. Dubey comes from S&P Global, where he was most recently the Head of Transformation for Standard and Poor’s Rating Division.
Prior to that, Mr. Dubey spent nine years at Citigroup in strategy and operating roles in their institutional businesses.
Mr. Dubey succeeds Mr. Andres Sadler, who was appointed CEO for Wolters Kluwer’s Global Business Services. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Netherlands
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
- Global Telecom and Vimpelcom name Matthieu Galvani CEO of Djezzy
- Kimberly Enterprises appoints Sagee Kadosh to board
- UniQure names Matthew Kapusta CEO
- Shell CFO Simon Henry steps down
More inside POST
McCormick & Co. Q1 income climbs 1% Earnings