Atul Dubey joins Wolters Kluwer as SVP of global strategy
Mr. Dubey comes from S&P Global, where he was most recently the Head of Transformation for Standard and Poor’s Rating Division.
Prior to that, Mr. Dubey spent nine years at Citigroup in strategy and operating roles in their institutional businesses.
Mr. Dubey succeeds Mr. Andres Sadler, who was appointed CEO for Wolters Kluwer’s Global Business Services. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Netherlands
- AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner steps down
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
More inside POST
Siemens builds eHighway in Germany Companies