Atul Dubey joins Wolters Kluwer as SVP of global strategy
Mr. Dubey comes from S&P Global, where he was most recently the Head of Transformation for Standard and Poor’s Rating Division.
Prior to that, Mr. Dubey spent nine years at Citigroup in strategy and operating roles in their institutional businesses.
Mr. Dubey succeeds Mr. Andres Sadler, who was appointed CEO for Wolters Kluwer’s Global Business Services. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Netherlands
- Frank’s International appoints Michael C. Kearney as CEO
- AkzoNobel CFO Maëlys Castella steps down
- AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner steps down
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
More inside POST
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership