AT&T names VP and general manager for the Gulf states
Mr. Goldfeld served as Assistant Vice President of Mobility Markets in New Orleans. Mr. Goldfeld has more than 22 years of experience with AT&T.
He first joined the company in call centers across Florida with roles in customer care and collections.
Mr. Goldfeld later held positions in marketing, including National Consumer Marketing where he was responsible for promotions, device pricing, youth marketing and the messaging strategy for retail and on-line.
Mr. Goldfeld holds a BSBA from Nova Southeastern University in Florida. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Alabama
- Adtran appoints Gregory McCray as director
- Adtran appoints Charles Marsh as senior vice president
- Vulcan Materials director Elaine L. Chao to resign
- HealthSouth appoints Mark J. Tarr as CEO
- Synapse appoints Johnny Thorington as CTO
More inside POST
7,000 AT&T workers on 3-day strike Companies
Facebook Q1 earnings per share $1.04 Earnings