ATS appoints Andrew Hider as CEO
Most recently, Mr. Hider served as President and CEO of the Taylor Made Group, LLC, a diversified global leader in the supply of innovative products and systems for marine, transportation, agriculture, and construction markets.
Prior to that, Mr. Hider served for 10 years at Danaher Corporation, a global science and technology company, including as President of Veeder Root which included a group of subsidiary companies: Red Jacket, Catlow, Insite 360, and Fuel Quest.
Mr. Hider began his career with General Electric, serving in a number of areas over a six-year period including manufacturing, project management, procurement and finance, culminating in his appointment as General Manager of GE Tri-Remanufacturing.
Mr. Hider holds a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Engineering and Management and a Masters of Business Administration, both from Clarkson University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
More inside POST