Atrum Coal appoints Alan Ahlgren as CFO
Mr. Ahlgren is a Chartered Professional Accountant who has extensive experience as CFO with Graphite One Resources Inc., AQM Copper Inc. and First Coal Corporation.
Before First Coal, Mr. Ahlgren served as Vice President Finance with Kinross Gold Corporation.
He is a graduate of the University of Manitoba with a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Accounting and Finance.
Prior to 15 December, Mr. Ahlgren will support the Company generally in the finance area. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
- BHP Billiton names Grant King independent non-executive director
- ANZ appoins wealth Australia chief investment officer
- ANZ names Lynwen Connick as chief information security officer
More inside POST
IAG launches new long-haul airline Level Companies
E.ON adjusted EBIT €3.1 billion Earnings