Atlas Mara chairman Arnold Ekpe to step down
Mr. Ekpe has 30 years of African and international banking experience, including over 12 years of CEO experience with pan African banks.
Mr. Ekpe holds Non-Executive Directorships at the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority where he is Chairman of the Risk Committee, Cellular Systems International where he is Chairman, Africa Strategic Impact Fund where he is Chairman, Dangote Flour Mills plc and Multiverse Plc.
Mr. Ekpe was Group CEO, Ecobank Transnational Incorporated; CEO, United Bank for Africa; Partner, Africa Capital Alliance; Vice President and Head of Corporate and Structured Trade, Citibank; and Non-Executive Director, UAC Nigeria plc, ADC Africa Development Corporation, Dorman Long Engineering and Virgin Nigeria Airways. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Total steps into solar energy market Companies
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership