Atlas Mara chairman Arnold Ekpe to step down
Mr. Ekpe has 30 years of African and international banking experience, including over 12 years of CEO experience with pan African banks.
Mr. Ekpe holds Non-Executive Directorships at the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority where he is Chairman of the Risk Committee, Cellular Systems International where he is Chairman, Africa Strategic Impact Fund where he is Chairman, Dangote Flour Mills plc and Multiverse Plc.
Mr. Ekpe was Group CEO, Ecobank Transnational Incorporated; CEO, United Bank for Africa; Partner, Africa Capital Alliance; Vice President and Head of Corporate and Structured Trade, Citibank; and Non-Executive Director, UAC Nigeria plc, ADC Africa Development Corporation, Dorman Long Engineering and Virgin Nigeria Airways. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Loews Q1 net income $295 million Earnings