Athenahealth COO to step down, join board
Mr. Park will be stepping down from his current role on December 31, 2016.
Mr. Par has served as Athenahealth's Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer since July 2010. He served as Company's Chief Technology Officer from March 2007 to June 2010 and as our Chief Software Architect from 1998 to March 2007.
Mr. Park serves on the board of directors of Castlight Health, Inc. and Healthpoint Services Pvt Ltd.
He is also involved in numerous industry groups, including National Alliance for Health Information Technology and the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
Prior to joining Athenahealth, Mr. Par was a consultant for Viant, Inc.
He received his B.A. magna cum laude from Harvard College in computer science. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership