Athenahealth COO to step down, join board
Mr. Park will be stepping down from his current role on December 31, 2016.
Mr. Par has served as Athenahealth's Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer since July 2010. He served as Company's Chief Technology Officer from March 2007 to June 2010 and as our Chief Software Architect from 1998 to March 2007.
Mr. Park serves on the board of directors of Castlight Health, Inc. and Healthpoint Services Pvt Ltd.
He is also involved in numerous industry groups, including National Alliance for Health Information Technology and the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
Prior to joining Athenahealth, Mr. Par was a consultant for Viant, Inc.
He received his B.A. magna cum laude from Harvard College in computer science. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
UK preparing for no Brexit deal Politics
Hiring data creates risk of workplace bias Leadership