Athenahealth appoints Diane Holman as chief people officer
Ms. Holman has held senior human resources leadership positions in a number of large, geographically diverse technology and financial services companies.
She joins athenahealth from TE Connectivity where she was the Vice President of Global Talent Management.
Previously, Ms. Holman served as the Senior Vice President and Head of Group Talent Management for Capgemini in Paris.
She has held leadership and management positions at Wolters Kluwer, Raytheon, General Electric, and Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company.
Ms. Holman was also an adjunct professor in graduate management studies at Western New England University. She sits on the University of Pennsylvania CLO Advisory Board and the i4cp Chief Talent Officer Board, which she co-founded. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST