Atento elects David Garner to its board of directors
From 2013 through March 2016, Mr. Garner served as executive Chairman and a member of the board of directors of BellSystem24.
From 2010 through 2013, he served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sitel Worldwide. From 1998 through 2003, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of SHPS, Inc.
Mr. Garner currently serves as a member of the board of directors of National Directory Assistance, LLC.
He holds a B.A. in Technical Communications from Louisiana Tech University.
Mr. Garner has replaced Mark Foster who resigned from the Board of Atento to pursue a professional endeavor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Sotheby's Q1 net loss $11.3 million Earnings