Atento elects David Garner to its board of directors
From 2013 through March 2016, Mr. Garner served as executive Chairman and a member of the board of directors of BellSystem24.
From 2010 through 2013, he served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Sitel Worldwide. From 1998 through 2003, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of SHPS, Inc.
Mr. Garner currently serves as a member of the board of directors of National Directory Assistance, LLC.
He holds a B.A. in Technical Communications from Louisiana Tech University.
Mr. Garner has replaced Mark Foster who resigned from the Board of Atento to pursue a professional endeavor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership