Ataf Ahmed joins Panmure Gordon board
Panmure Gordon has been advised by QInvest LLC that, following the resignation from the Panmure Gordon board of its representative Caspar Warre, to appoint a new director to the board, Mr. Ahmed.
Mr. Ahmed is the global head of Asset Management for the QInvest group.
Prior to joining QInvest, he was a Director in the UBS Wealth Management Hedge Funds group in Zurich where he had a range of responsibilities including oversight of a number of multi-billion dollar fund-of-hedge funds as well as overseeing the advisory fund-of-hedge fund platform for the bank on a global basis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST