Ataf Ahmed joins Panmure Gordon board
Panmure Gordon has been advised by QInvest LLC that, following the resignation from the Panmure Gordon board of its representative Caspar Warre, to appoint a new director to the board, Mr. Ahmed.
Mr. Ahmed is the global head of Asset Management for the QInvest group.
Prior to joining QInvest, he was a Director in the UBS Wealth Management Hedge Funds group in Zurich where he had a range of responsibilities including oversight of a number of multi-billion dollar fund-of-hedge funds as well as overseeing the advisory fund-of-hedge fund platform for the bank on a global basis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
- Syncona appoints Robert Hutchinson as director
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
More inside POST
Ambarella Q2 2018 revenue u 10% Earnings