Ataf Ahmed joins Panmure Gordon board
Panmure Gordon has been advised by QInvest LLC that, following the resignation from the Panmure Gordon board of its representative Caspar Warre, to appoint a new director to the board, Mr. Ahmed.
Mr. Ahmed is the global head of Asset Management for the QInvest group.
Prior to joining QInvest, he was a Director in the UBS Wealth Management Hedge Funds group in Zurich where he had a range of responsibilities including oversight of a number of multi-billion dollar fund-of-hedge funds as well as overseeing the advisory fund-of-hedge fund platform for the bank on a global basis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST