AstroNova names Joseph P. O’Connell VP
Mr. O'Connell joined the Company in 1996. Previously, he held senior financial management positions with Dennison Manufacturing (now Avery Dennison Corporation), IBI Corporation, and Cherry Tree Products.
Mr. O'Connell is a graduate of Boston College and holds a Master of Business Administration from American University.
John P. Jordan, formerly Vice President, CFO and Treasurer of Zygo Corporation, has been named as AstroNova’s interim CFO.
Mr. Jordan was Vice President, CFO and Treasurer of publicly held Baldwin Technology Company for four years.
Mr. Jordan also held senior finance roles at publicly held Paxar Corporation, Amscan and Bodwell Fashion Group.
He began his career in public accounting, is a CPA and has a BS/BA in Accounting from the University of Florida. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Textron appoints Deborah Lee James to board
- Hasbro appoints Edward Philip as lead independent director
- CVS Health appoints Mary L. Schapiro to board
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions names Mark Filanowski as COO
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership