AstraZeneca director Jean-Philippe Courtois to step down
Mr. Courtois was appointed as a Non-Executive Director of AstraZeneca in 2008. He has more than 30 years’ experience in the global technology industry.
Mr. Courtois is President of Microsoft International and previously served as Chief Executive Officer and President of Microsoft EMEA.
He has also served as Co-Chairman of the World Economic Forum’s Global Digital Divide Initiative Task Force and on the European Commission Information and Communication Technology Task Force.
In 2009, Mr. Courtois served as an EU Ambassador for the Year of Creativity and Innovation and, in 2011, was named one of ‘Tech’s Top 25’ by The Wall Street Journal Europe. He is a board member of PlaNet Finance. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST