Assura promotes Jonathan Murphy to permanent CEO
Mr. Murphy has been Interim CEO since October 3, 2016 and Finance Director since January 2, 2013.
Mr. Murphy was previously Finance Director of the fund management business of Brooks Macdonald Group plc, having joined as a result of the acquisition of Braemar Group plc in 2010, where he was Finance Director for four years.
Mr. Murphy was previously Managing Director for the property management business of Brooks Macdonald.
Mr. Murphy's earlier career included commercial and strategic roles at Spirit Group and Vodafone.
He qualified as a Chartered Accountant with PricewaterhouseCoopers, holding management roles in both the UK and Asia.
Mr. Murphy holds an MBA from IESE, the leading European Business School in Barcelona. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership