Aspen announces director appointment
Mr. Botein is a Managing Partner of Gallatin Point LLC, a private investment and advisory firm. Until recently, he was with BlackRock, Inc. who he joined in 2009.
Mr. Botein was appointed Head of BlackRock Alternative Investors in 2010 and held the positions of co-Head and Chief Investment Officer of the alternative investment unit until January 2017.
He served as a Managing Director of BlackRock and was a member of the firm’s global operating committee.
Mr. Botein has extensive experience in the financial services industry and has managed portfolio investments in the banking, insurance, asset management, capital markets, and financial processing sectors.
He served as a Director of Aspen from 2007 to 2011 and prior to that from 2002 until 2003. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son appoints ex-CIA director Meroe Park to board
- Sun Life Financial appoints Paul Courtney as CCO
- Nordic American Tankers appoints Bjørn Giaever as CFO
- Teekay Offshore Partners appoints Ian Craig to board
- Axovant Sciences appoints Patrick Machado to board
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership