Aspen announces director appointment
Mr. Botein is a Managing Partner of Gallatin Point LLC, a private investment and advisory firm. Until recently, he was with BlackRock, Inc. who he joined in 2009.
Mr. Botein was appointed Head of BlackRock Alternative Investors in 2010 and held the positions of co-Head and Chief Investment Officer of the alternative investment unit until January 2017.
He served as a Managing Director of BlackRock and was a member of the firm’s global operating committee.
Mr. Botein has extensive experience in the financial services industry and has managed portfolio investments in the banking, insurance, asset management, capital markets, and financial processing sectors.
He served as a Director of Aspen from 2007 to 2011 and prior to that from 2002 until 2003. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Teekay Offshore Partners appoints Ian Craig to board
- Axovant Sciences appoints Patrick Machado to board
- GeoPark appoints Jamie B. Coulter to board
- Seadrill appoints Anton Dibowitz as CEO
- AXIS Capital Holdings appoints Peter Vogt as CFO
More inside POST