Ashton Woods promotes Ryan Lewis to COO
Mr. Lewis joined the company in 2013 with 15 years of experience serving in regional and national roles in purchasing, estimating, construction and operational capacities.
Mr. Lewis led the Charleston and Raleigh Divisions of Ashton Woods, serving as Division President for both, launching 14 new communities in Charleston and 11 communities in Raleigh.
Mr. Lewis has previously served on the board of directors for the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association.
Mr. Lewis received his Bachelor of Science in construction management from Georgia Southern University in Statesboro. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- First Data appoints Henrique De Castro as director
- nThrive appoints Carl E. Couch as CMO
- Fidelity Southern appoints Charles D. Christy as CFO
- Yippy elects Arthur Huffman to board
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
More inside POST