Ashton Woods promotes Ryan Lewis to COO
Mr. Lewis joined the company in 2013 with 15 years of experience serving in regional and national roles in purchasing, estimating, construction and operational capacities.
Mr. Lewis led the Charleston and Raleigh Divisions of Ashton Woods, serving as Division President for both, launching 14 new communities in Charleston and 11 communities in Raleigh.
Mr. Lewis has previously served on the board of directors for the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association.
Mr. Lewis received his Bachelor of Science in construction management from Georgia Southern University in Statesboro. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
More inside POST
Bebe Stores to close all stores Companies