Ashok Leyland non-exec vice chairman R Seshasayee resigns
Mr. Seshasayee was Managing Director of Ashok Leyland for 13 years till 2011. He is also the Chairman of Indusind Bank Limited.
Mr. Seshasayee was the Chairman of Southern Region Council of CII, in 1994. He served as the President of CII during 2006-07.
He was the President of Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), the apex body representing the Indian automobile industry during 2001-03.
As a member of Government of India delegations, Mr. Seshasayee was a participant at the Doha Ministerial Round of WTO in 2001 and the Hong Kong Ministerial at Hong Kong in 2005.
He was also the Co-chair of the World Economic Forum - Middle East during 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM India
- Noida Toll Bridge appoints Ajai Mathur as MD
- Intex Technologies: S P Subramanian AVP sales for mobile business
- Tata Consultancy appoints new CFO
- HUL appoints Dev Bajpai as director
- Airtel appoints Badal Bagri as CFO, India & South Asia
More inside POST