Ashford Hospitality Trust names Douglas A. Kessler as CEO
From July 2002 until August 2003, Mr. Kessler served as the Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer of Remington Hotel Corporation.
Prior to joining Remington Hotel Corporation in 2002, Mr. Kessler worked at Goldman Sachs' Whitehall Real Estate Funds from 1993 to 2002 where he asset managed several billion dollars of diversified real estate investments, including hospitality.
While at Whitehall, Mr. Kessler served on the boards or executive committees of several lodging companies, including Westin Hotels and Resorts and Strategic Hotel Capital.
Mr. Kessler earned an MBA and BA from Stanford University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST