Ashford Hospitality Trust names Douglas A. Kessler as CEO
From July 2002 until August 2003, Mr. Kessler served as the Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer of Remington Hotel Corporation.
Prior to joining Remington Hotel Corporation in 2002, Mr. Kessler worked at Goldman Sachs' Whitehall Real Estate Funds from 1993 to 2002 where he asset managed several billion dollars of diversified real estate investments, including hospitality.
While at Whitehall, Mr. Kessler served on the boards or executive committees of several lodging companies, including Westin Hotels and Resorts and Strategic Hotel Capital.
Mr. Kessler earned an MBA and BA from Stanford University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
More inside POST
Google to train 10 million Africans Companies