Ascendis Pharma appoints Scott T. Smith as CFO
Mr. Smith most recently served as Director of the Healthcare Investment Banking Group at Wedbush Securities, from 2012 to 2016, where he led the healthcare team and oversaw a substantial increase in revenue and transaction volume.
From 2009 to 2012, Mr. Smith served as a Managing Director at Wedbush.
Prior to joining Wedbush, Mr. Smith served as a Director in the Global Healthcare Investment Banking Group at Merrill Lynch where he began his career in 1995.
He has also worked in sales, marketing and strategy roles for various companies, including start-ups and a Fortune Global 500 company.
Mr. Smith received his MBA from the Stanford University Graduate School of Business and graduated magna cum laude with a BA in Economics/Accounting - Physics from Claremont McKenna College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Denmark
- Forward Pharma appoints Claus Bo Svendsen as CEO
- Change in Novo Nordisk executive management
- Hans Henrik Lund appointed CEO of Nilfisk
- Danske Bank appoints new CRO
- Maersk chairman Michael Pram Rasmussen to step down
More inside POST